Monday, April 15, 2013

Its 6 months today!!

My ramblings are going to have no structure for the foreseeable until i unburden the last 6 months! I had intended to blog about our preparations in moving down under, our daily experiences and be a source of valuable insights for my fellow country men and women moving to Perth WA. That's not happened, primarily because its not been a Disney-like, skipping along experience, but a bloody hard slog, full of hard decisions, bad decisions and a lot of tears. Its only now that i can put some time between myself and the last 6-9 months can i write about it!

SO since this is a fresh day, a fresh piece of paper and me with a fresh clear head! Where should I start? Does anyone have any questions or parts of my experience they would like me to share?


No comments: