Monday, May 13, 2013

Wobbles in the wardrobe about weight!

So, in my last post i naively said i would post  a picture of my "apron"!! But Jesus Christ i actually can't!! It would seem that i seldom look at myself side on, and consequently i have been quite deluded and delusional!!!!

On a positive note i did go through my wardrobe and it was a real eye opener in more than one way!! 

I will (since Craig doesn't read this) admit i have gone off the deep end at him because i have "nothing to wear"! I have also gone "mental" at him when he comments "you don't need any more clothes"!! I also,after writing my last post went on line and put several tops, dresses and trousers in my shopping bags at M&S, New Look & River Island.( I deleted after wardobegate)! So in fact it would appear i have a retail problem!
First item tried on!

Anyway here goes!! Here is a very scientific and shameful breakdown of my wardrobe!!!

Too Small
  • 17 pairs of trousers
  • 9 pairs of shorts
  • 13 dresses
  • 2 skirts
  • 5 shirts
  • 20 tops
  • 4 jumpers


Mmm too small???



What i'm left with 
Bin

  • 1 pair shorts
  • 5 tops
Gave away

  • 1 jumper
So, that's bad right?? You'd think i would have nothing left to wear? Wrong!!

I'm left with
  • 8 pairs of trousers
  • 2 pairs of shorts
  • 13 dresses
  • 1 skirt
  • 2 shirts
  • 16 tops
  • 14 jumpers

I feel really quite disgusted with myself.WTF have i been doing?? Don't get me started on shoes!!! And when was the last fecking time i wore a dress!!!!

Anyway,since this is about moving forward and getting my s**t together, expect the following!!

  1. Future posts about apron reduction ( i need to thing of some alliteration)
  2. Yippee moments when i fit into the 16 unworn items in the "too small" pile!!!
  3. No blogs about clothes buying ( although i did see a fabulous waistcoat yesterday)
  4. Before and after photos, but only when there is a 'before' not a just 'now'!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fantasising about abdominoplasty took me beyond alliteration to write a poem about "A prawn in an apron"...